Wednesday, December 19, 2007

No time to post these days with the Christmas rush, but I have lots to say. You will have to wait until things slow down but what is on my mind is pricing. I read DPreview Sigma forum every day because of my interest in using and selling the Sigma SD14. Our name has been there and many people from around the world have been checking our site and my blog. Please check back and I will put my thoughts together. Right now and for the last 25 years I am helping people find the right camera at the right price. I would like to share some of this experience with you. Thanks Bill

1 comment:

oldmcdona said...

Recently I aquired a color print approx. 16 x 20 in. of a seine boat running light in a west coast BC setting. In the lower left corner is the name "Bill Wilby 1976" in gilt ink. Although vague, the name on the boat appears to be "Orion Star Van BC". On the backing of the framing is a book plate stating "Pictures, Prints and Promises Photography by Bill Wilby." Although I am not a photographer or a commercial fisherman, I spent a number of years logging and tow boating on the north coast of BC. It is a stunning photograph and I would be interested in learning the location of this scene. The only Bill Wilby who seemed likely to be the photographer I found as editor on the Photo Arts blog. If this is the same Bill Wilby, I would be grateful for a confirmation by email with a location and date if possible. Thank you.